July 25, 1963
Cable from the Commercial Attaché, Chinese Embassy in Mali, to the General Bureau for Economic Relations with Foreign Countries
This document was made possible with support from MacArthur Foundation
Document Received by the General Bureau for Economic Relations with Foreign Countries
External Document [Received by the People's Republic of China] #2129
(63) Mali Commerce [Top] Secret [Document] #104
General Bureau for Economic Relations with Foreign Countries:
(1) Work Summary for Training of Malinese Rice Transplanter Machinists.
(2) Work Summary for Training Malinese [Agricultural] Technical Personnel [related to] Tea.
(3) Work Summary for Training Malinese [Agricultural] Technical Personnel [related to] Sugar Cane
(4) Water Use Experts Work Situation and Reporting of Current Work Problems
Commercial Attaché [of the People's Republic of China] Embassy in Mali
25 July 1963
A coversheet for several reports on Chinese economic assistance to Mali.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].