October 19, 1956
CDS Report No. 20 from Choi Duk Shin to the President (Syngman Rhee)
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin reports on his audience with President Diem, voices concern about the possibility of Japan being admitted into the United Nations, and briefly discusses recent Vietnamese internal dealings with the Chinese minority, and the possibility of Japanese reparations.
Associated People & Organizations
- United Nations--Korea
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Japan--Foreign relations--United States
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Vietnam (Republic)--Foreign relations
- Taiwan--Foreign Relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Japan--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].