March 15, 1957
CDS Report No. 37 from Choi Duk Shin to the President (Syngman Rhee)
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin reports on his planned trip through Southeast Asia, the upcoming APACL meeting to be held in South Vietnam, and recent Vietnamese affairs.
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Anti-communist movements--Korea (South)
- Asian Peoples' Anti-Communist League
- Anti-communist movements--Vietnam (Republic)
- Vietnam (Republic)--Foreign relations
- Taiwan--Foreign Relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Laos
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].