President Rhee briefly replies to Choi's previous report, commenting on Choi's discussion with foreign ambassadors.
July 11, 1957
CDS Report No. 47 from Choi Duk Shin to the President (Syngman Rhee)
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin reports on his discussions with foreign ambassadors, South Vietnamese reaction to the Anti-American Riot in Formosa (Taiwan), U.S. political and economic engagement of Japan, and news on the political crises in Laos and Cambodia.
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- France--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Anti-communist movements--Korea (South)
- Taiwan--Foreign relations--United States
- Vietnam (Republic)--Politics and government
- Laos--Politics and government
- Taiwan--Foreign Relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Cambodia--Politics and government--1953-1970
- Colombo Plan
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--New Zealand
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].