President Rhee briefly responds to Choi's previous reported opinions on Korean unification and the threat of Red China and Japan.
November 8, 1957
CDS Report No. 62 from Choi Duk Shin to the President (Syngman Rhee)
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin announces the denial of South Korea's admittance into the Colombo Plan, offers his opinions on the threat of Red China's interference in Asia, and reports on major events in South Vietnam.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (South)--Armed Forces
- Hungary--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- China--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Hungary--History--Revolution, 1956--Foreign public opinion, Korean
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Vietnam (Republic)--Politics and government
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Sri Lanka
- India--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Colombo Plan
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].