August 5, 1953
Ciphered Telegram from Suzdalev
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Discussing North Korea's request for Soviet assistance on different restoration project tasks and the leading industrial enterprises of the country.
- Korean War, 1950-1953--Armistices
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Korea (North)--Foreign economic relations--Soviet Union
- Reconstruction--Korea (North)
- Technical assistance, Soviet--Korea (North)
- Chemical industry--Korea (North)
- Coal--Korea (North)
- Construction industry--Korea (North)
- Fuel--Korea (North)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date
Leon Levy Foundation