June 19, 1950
Current Capabilities of the Northern Korean Regime
This report assesses the capabilities of North Korea in reference to; the Soviet position, the current political, economic, and military situations, and the current operations against South Korea.
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Korea (North)--Economic conditions
- Korea (North)--Foreign economic relations--Soviet Union
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- Korea (North)--Military policy
- Korea (South)--Military relations--United States
- Korea (South)--Politics and government--1948-1960
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].