March 1, 1955
Gazette of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, 1954, No. 1 (Overall Issue No. 1)
This issue features content on China's cooperation with the Soviet Union, Mongolia, India, Albania, and Ceylon (Sri Lanka). It also has sections on Taiwan, education, economic policies, and railroad development.
- Albania--Foreign relations--China
- China--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--Mongolia
- China--Armed Forces
- China--Foreign relations--India
- Technical assistance, Soviet--China
- Taiwan--International status
- China--Economic policy--1949-1976
- China--Foreign relations--Sri Lanka
Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date