March 11, 1955
Gazette of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, 1955, No. 1 (Overall Issue No. 4)
This issue includes statements from Zhou Enlai about American intervention in Taiwan, the establishment of Sino-Yugoslav relations, Sino-Afghan relations, and Sino-Indonesian trade. It also condemns American, French, and KMT Nationalist activities in North Vietnam. Finally, it discusses domestic topics such as divorce and manufacturing.
- China--Foreign relations--Indonesia
- China--Economic conditions
- China--Foreign relations--Yugoslavia
- Taiwan--International status
- Afghanistan--Foreign relations--China
- Taiwan--Foreign relations--United States
- China--Economic policy--1949-1976
- Vietnam (Republic)--Politics and government
- Vietnam (Republic)--Foreign relations
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].