April 20, 1949
The Korean Issue at the Third General Assembly of the United Nations
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Published by the Society for the Study of International Problems in 1949, this book contains a compilation of letters and news from 1948 that cover North Korea's position toward the Korean issue at the United Nations.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- Czechoslovakia--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Korea (North)--Politics and government
- Korea--History--Japanese occupation, 1910-1945
- Elections--Korea (North)
- National liberation movements--Korea
- United States Forces, Korea
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].