September 30, 1944
Letter No. 340 from L.D. Wilgress, Canadian Embassy, Moscow, to the Secretary of State for External Affairs, W.L. Mackenzie King
This document was made possible with support from MacArthur Foundation
Associated People & Organizations
- China--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--United States
- Mongolia--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--Mongolia
- World War, 1939-1945
- Canada--Foreign relations--China
- Manchuria (China)--History
- China--Politics and government--1912-1949
- Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu (China)--History
- Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu (China)--Ethnic relations
- World War, 1939-1945 -- China
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--China--Manchuria
- World War, 1939-1945--Southeast Asia
W.L. Mackenzie King Papers, 1944, Correspondence, Primary Series (M.G. 26, J1, Volume 376: 328290-328295), Library and Archives Canada. Obtained by Charles Kraus.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date