December 31, 1970
Letter, UNCURK Principal Secretary Kuzbari to UN Chef de Cabinet Narasimhan
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Kuzbari briefs Narasimhan on election and national security updates in South Korea, including the campaigns of Kim Dae Jung and Park Chung Hee; the debate over ROK forces in Vietnam; DPRK and ROK naval clashes over what DPRK speculates to be a spy boat but ROK states is a fishing boat; and discussion concerning the return of the North Korean pilot who crash landed in South Korea.
- Territorial waters--Korea (South)
- Territorial waters--Korea (North)
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Korea (South)
- Korea (North)--Military relations--United States
- Political parties--Korea (South)
- United Nations Command
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].