July 30, 1956
Letter, Young Kee Kim to Chung Whan Cho
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Young Kee Kim briefs President Rhee on the reshuffling of the Philippines' foreign service personnel in Tokyo, India, Seoul, and Burma.
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Philippines--Politics and government--1946-
- Indonesia--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Japan--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Burma--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Philippines--Foreign relations--Thailand
- Philippines--Foreign relations--Spain
- Australia--Foreign relations--Philippines
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].