December 6, 1972
Letters between Ahmet H. Ozbudun and C.V. Narasimhan
This document was made possible with support from Kyungnam University
Ozbudun sends Narasimhan a letter reporting on North-South Co-ordinating Committee, forthcoming elections, and next session of UNCURK.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Democracy--Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
- National security--Law and legislation--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Politics and government--1960-1988
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].