March 8, 1972
Letters between Ahmet H. Ozbudun and C.V. Narasimhan
This document was made possible with support from Kyungnam University
Ozbudun sends Narasimhan a letter on Mr. Marshall Green's visit to the ROK, the doubling of Japan-DPRK trade during 1972, ROK-DPRK Red Cross talks: 3th working committee meeting, and USSR-DPRK contacts.
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Korea (North)--Military relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--United States
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- Visits of state--Korea (South)
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].