September 14, 1972
Letters between Ahmet H. Ozbudun and C.V. Narasimhan
This document was made possible with support from Kyungnam University
Ozbudun sends Narasimhan a report on press release on UNCURK's report, North-South Red Cross talks, prospects for postponement, report on the UNC to the UN, military armistice commission, ROK troop withdrawal from Vietnam, US troop withdrawal from the ROK, and UNGA documentation on Korea.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- United States--Military policy
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- United Nations--Korea
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Military relations--United States
- Korea (North)--Military relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Military policy
- Military assistance, American--Korea
- Military Armistice Commission
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
- United Nations Command
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].