September 26, 1973
Letters between Ahmet H. Ozbudun and Ismat Kittani
This document was made possible with support from Kyungnam University
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- China--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- United Nations--Korea
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
- United Nations Command
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].