February 23, 1973
Letters between Ahmet H. Ozbudun, C.V. Narasimhan, and Robert Muller
This document was made possible with support from Kyungnam University
Ozbudun sends Narasimhan a report on ROK foreign policy and National Assembly elections.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- China--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- China--Foreign relations--United States
- Visits of state--China
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
"International incidents and disputes - Korea - correspondence general (603.1)," Executive Office of the Secretary-General, S-0196-0008-01, United Nations Archives and Records Management Section (UN ARMS), New York, NY. Obtained for NKIDP by Charles Kraus.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date