February 23, 1972
Letters between Narasimhan and Ozbudun
Update on UNCURK committee meetings, 19th preliminary Red Cross negotiations, ROK statement on preconditions for Korean settlement, and expedition of Japan-DPRK trade relationship.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (North)--Military relations--Korea (South)
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].