December 1, 1971
Letters between Narasimhan and Ozbudun
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Ozbudun updates Narasimhan on the proposal of an agenda for full Red Cross negotiations, the ROK government's willingness to establish diplomatic relations with non-aligned countries that have relations with North Korea, and UNCURK's invitation to meet with the NNCS.
- Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission
- Non-Aligned Movement
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
- Communist countries--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].