Fidel Castro’s instructions for the Cuban delegation to the 3-4 May 1988 London meeting of the delegations of Angola, Cuba, South Africa and the United States to discuss the future of Angola and Namibia.
June 24, 1988
Meeting between the Delegations of Angola, Cuba and the United States, 'Conversaciones RPA-Cuba EEUU-RSA'
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Meeting between delegations of Angola, Cuba, South Africa and the United States about the future of Angola and Namibia.
- Angola--History--Civil War, 1975-2002
- People's Movement for the Liberation of Angola
- Cuba--Foreign relations--United States
- Namibia--Foreign relations--South Africa
- National liberation movements--Namibia
- Angola--Foreign relations--Cuba
- Angola--History--Civil War, 1975-2002--Participation, Cuban
- Cuba--Foreign relations--South Africa
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date