February 15, 1995
Memorandum for Kenneth C. Brill from Andrew D. Sens, 'Memorandum of Conversation of the President's Expanded Meeting with Chancellor Kohl of Germany'
This document was made possible with support from Carnegie Corporation of New York (CCNY)
Kohl and Clinton have a wide ranging discussion on NATO expansion, crises in the Balkans, Chechnya and Northern Africa, relations with Europe, and other subjects.
Associated People & Organizations
- Nuclear weapons--Korea (North)
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--United States
- Non-Proliferation Treaty Extension Conference (1995 : United Nations)
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Membership
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Poland
- Germany--Foreign relations--Russia
- Germany--Foreign relations--United States
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Germany
- Chechnya (Russia)--History--Civil War, 1994-
- Algeria--History--Civil War, 1991-2002
- Balkan Peninsula Politics and government--20th century
- Germany--Foreign relations--Turkey
- Climate changes
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].