November 24, 1987
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 'East-West relations'
This document was made possible with support from MacArthur Foundation
An analysis of the state of East-West relations. The document covers US-USSR relations, CSCE, euro-Soviet relations, and USSR internal developments.
- Soviet Union--Social conditions
- Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe (1972-1975 : Helsinki, Finland)
- Soviet Union--Foreign policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--United States
- Europe, Eastern--Foreign relations--Romania
- Soviet Union--Domestic policy
- Europe, Western--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Andreotti Archive - NATO Subseries
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date