September 5, 1961
Ministry of the Interior Bulletin on Anti-Bulgarian Activity of Greece and Turkey
The Ministry of Internal Affairs reports its intelligence findings on the military cooperation between the US, Greece and Turkey.
- Military intelligence
- United States. Army
- Intelligence operations
- Ballistic missiles--Turkey
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Intelligence service--Bulgaria
- Bulgaria. Committee for State Security (KDS)
- Bulgaria. Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Bulgaria--Foreign relations--Western countries
- Bulgaria--Armed Forces
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].