January 12, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 12 January 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 12 January 1990 describes the latest developments in the Soviet Union, European Community, Lebanon, Poland, Nicaragua, and Cambodia.
Associated People & Organizations
- Lebanon--History--Civil War, 1975-1990
- Sandinista National Liberation Front
- Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Central Committee
- Communist leadership--Poland
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- European Commission
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Nicaragua--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].