July 19, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 19 July 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 19 July 1991 describes the latest developments in Yugoslavia, the Soviet Union, Bolivia, Czechoslovakia, Lebanon and Turkey.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Turkey
- Yugoslavia--Foreign relations
- Czechoslovakia--Politics and government
- Bolivia--Foreign relations--United States
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Lebanon. Army
- Croatia--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Soviet Union--Foreign economic relations
- Czechoslovakia--Politics and government--1989-1992
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].