August 2, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 2 August 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 2 August 1991 describes the latest developments in Iraq, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Lebanon, France, the European Community and Brazil.
Associated People & Organizations
- European Economic Community
- Soviet Union. Committee for State Security (KGB)
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- Brazil--Politics and government
- Azerbaijan--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Border security--Azerbaijan
- Industries--Europe, Western
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Israel--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Lithuania--Politics and government--1991-
- Armenia--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258802. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date