June 22, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 22 June 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 22 June 1990 describes the latest developments in Poland, EC, USSR, Germany, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Eastern Europe, Japan, US and Liberia.
Associated People & Organizations
- Italy--Foreign relations
- Germany--History--Unification, 1990
- Censorship--Soviet Union
- India--Foreign relations--Sri Lanka
- US--Foreign economic relations--Japan
- France--Foreign relations
- Europe, Eastern
- European Commission
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Hungary--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Liberia--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].