October 26, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 26 October 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 26 October 1990 describes the latest developments in Iran, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Lebanon, Pakistan, New Zealand and Gulf States.
Associated People & Organizations
- Lebanon--History--Civil War, 1975-1990
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Spain
- France--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- Crime--Soviet Union
- Iraq-Kuwait Crisis, 1990-1991
- Pakistan--Politics and government
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Lebanon. Army
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].