April 28, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 28 April 1989
The CIA's National Intelligence Daily for 28 April 1989 describes the latest developments in Lebanon, Iran, China, Vietnam, the Soviet Union, Paraguay, Nicaragua, Hungary, and New Zealand.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Cambodian-Vietnamese Conflict, 1977-1991
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- China--History--Tiananmen Square Incident, 1989
- China--Politics and government--1976-2002
- China--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Socialist Republic)
- New Zealand--Foreign relations--United States
- Europe, Eastern
- European Commission
- Australia--Foreign relations--New Zealand
- Hungary--Politics and government--1945-1989
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Nicaragua--Politics and government
- Iran--Foreign relations--Lebanon
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].