August 4, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 4 August 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 4 August 1989 describes the latest developments in Lebanon, Iran, El Salvador, the Soviet Union, Afghanistan, Thailand, Somalia, Bolivia, Romania, the United States, and Israel.
Associated People & Organizations
- Israel--Politics and government
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Israel--Foreign relations--United States
- Romania--Foreign relations--United States
- Thailand--Foreign relations
- Somalia--Politics and government--1960-1991
- Iran--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- El Salvador--Politics and government
- Bolivia--Politics and government
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258725. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date