June 25, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Monday, 25 June 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 25 June 1990 describes the latest developments in Poland, China, the European Community, Panama and Eastern Europe.
Associated People & Organizations
- Nuclear energy
- European Economic Community
- Panama--History--American Invasion, 1989
- Poland--Politics and government
- China--Economic conditions
- Nuclear energy--Soviet Union
- Petroleum industry and trade--Political aspects
- Europe, Eastern--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Petroleum industry and trade--Soviet Union
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Panama--Foreign relations--United States
- Panama--Politics and government
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, September 1, 2009, Document #0005301321. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date