March 27, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Monday, 27 March 1989
The CIA's National Intelligence Daily for 27 March 1989 covers developments in Haiti, the Soviet Union, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Ecuador, Lebanon, and East Germany. Certain portions of the document are redacted due to b(1) and b(3) exemptions.
Associated People & Organizations
- Lebanon--History--Civil War, 1975-1990
- Afghanistan--Politics and government
- Afghanistan--History--Soviet occupation, 1979-1989
- Turkey--Politics and government
- Germany (East)--Politics and government
- Germany (East)--Economic conditions
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Lebanon--Foreign relations--United States
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Haiti--Politics and government
- Iran--Foreign relations--Turkey
- Ecuador--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].