July 28, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 28 July 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 28 July 1990 describes the latest developments in Persian Gulf, Liberia, Bulgaria, the Soviet Union, Poland, Papua New Guinea, China, Zaire, OPEC, Haiti and South Africa.
- Petroleum industry and trade
- Bulgaria. Ministry of Internal Affairs
- China--Foreign relations--United States
- African National Congress
- Bulgaria--Politics and government
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--China
- Petroleum industry and trade--Iraq
- Iraq-Kuwait Crisis, 1990-1991
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--United States
- Soviet Union--Military relations
- Europe, Eastern--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Italy--Politics and government--1976-1994
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Armenia--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Haiti--Politics and government
- Liberia--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].