December 29, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 29 December 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 29 December 1990 describes the latest developments in Iraq, Kuwait, Yemen, the Soviet Union, Poland, Lebanon, and Eastern Europe.
- Lebanon--History--Civil War, 1975-1990
- Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Iraq--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Poland--Politics and government
- Iraq-Kuwait Crisis, 1990-1991
- Lithuania--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Europe, Eastern
- Lebanon. Army
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Lithuania--Politics and government--1945-1991
- Balkan Peninsula Politics and government--20th century
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].