June 30, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 30 June 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 30 June 1990 describes the latest developments in USSR, Germany, South Africa, Zaire, Romania, Honduras and Albania.
Associated People & Organizations
- Germany (East)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Germany (West)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Germany--History--Unification, 1990
- African National Congress
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Congo (Democratic Republic)--Politics and government--1960-1997
- Romania--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Albania--Politics and government--1990-
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, September 1, 2009, Document #0005301343. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date