September 30, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 30 September 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 30 September 1989, describes the latest developments in Lebanon, Eastern Europe, the Soviet Union, Philippines, the United States, Greece, Hungary, El Salvador, Panama, Thailand, and Nicaragua.
Associated People & Organizations
- Germany (East)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- German reunification question (1949-1990)
- Communist Party of Greece
- Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front
- Germany (West)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Hungary--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Philippines--Foreign relations--United States
- Military bases, American
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Germany (East)--Emigration and immigration
- Nicaragua--Politics and government
- Panama--Politics and government
- El Salvador--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].