July 7, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 7 July 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 7 July 1990 describes the latest developments in USSR, Albania, Poland, Liberia, South Africa, Latin America, Yugoslavia and France.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union--Military policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations
- Yugoslavia--Foreign relations
- Latin America--Foreign relations--United States
- France--Foreign relations
- European Commission
- South Africa--Race relations
- Poland--Politics and government--1989-
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Albania--Politics and government--1990-
- Liberia--Politics and government
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, September 1, 2009, Document #0005301348. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date