August 10, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 10 August 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 10 August 1989 describes the latest developments in Israel, Lebanon, Iran, Panama, the Soviet Union, China, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Korea, and West Germany.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union. Committee for State Security (KGB)
- India--Foreign relations--Pakistan
- Soviet Union--Military policy
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--China
- Political parties--Korea (South)
- Iran--Foreign relations
- Soviet Union--Ethnic relations
- Civil-military relations--Soviet Union
- Soviet Union--Military relations
- Israel--Foreign relations
- Lebanon--Foreign relations
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Estonia--Politics and government--1940-1991
- Panama--Foreign relations--United States
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].