July 11, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 11 July 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 11 July 1991 describes the latest developments in Yugoslavia, South Africa, the Soviet Union, Cambodia and Lebanon.
- Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (1968)
- South Africa--Foreign relations--United States
- Nuclear weapons--South Africa
- African National Congress
- Yugoslavia--Foreign relations
- Economic sanctions--South Africa
- Albania--Foreign relations--Yugoslavia
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Ukraine
- Lebanon. Army
- Croatia--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Israel--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- Border security--Lebanon
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Ukraine--Politics and government--1945-1991
- Ukraine--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].