July 25, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 25 July 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 25 July 1991 describes the latest developments in Iraq, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Israel, Lebanon, ASEAN, South Africa, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Pakistan and Middle East.
Associated People & Organizations
- Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Central Committee
- Soviet Union. Army
- Palestine Liberation Organization
- Bulgaria--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Afghanistan--Foreign relations--Pakistan
- Iraq--Foreign relations--United States
- Nuclear weapons--Iraq
- African National Congress
- Soviet Union--Armed Forces
- Petroleum industry and trade--Iraq
- United Nations--Iraq
- Iraq-Kuwait Crisis, 1990-1991
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Ukraine
- South Africa--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Croatia--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Israel--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- Soviet Union--Foreign economic relations
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258801. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date