July 26, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 26 July 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 26 July 1990 describes the latest developments in Liberia, Germanys, the Soviet Union, India, the United Kingdom and Yugoslavia.
Associated People & Organizations
- India--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- India--Military relations--Soviet Union
- Germany--History--Unification, 1990
- Soviet Union--Armed Forces
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- Industries--Soviet Union
- Angola--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Soviet Union--Military relations
- Croatia--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Great Britain. Army
- Great Britain--Military policy
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Liberia--Politics and government
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, September 1, 2009, Document #0005301308. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date