June 27, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 27 June 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 27 June describes the latest developments in Yugoslavia, USSR, Cambodia, Philippines and India.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union--Military policy
- Czechoslovakia--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Hungary--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Press--Soviet Union
- Pakistan--Politics and government
- Philippines--Foreign relations--United States
- India--Politics and government--1947-
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].