May 9, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Thursday, 9 May 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 9 May 1991 describes the latest developments in Iraq, Kuwait, Israel, Lebanon, the Soviet Union, India, Pakistan, Yemen, Cambodia, the United Nations and Panama.
Associated People & Organizations
- Law--Soviet Union
- United Nations. General Assembly
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Yugoslavia
- United Nations
- India--Foreign relations--Pakistan
- Israel--Foreign relations--United States
- Israel--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Iraq-Kuwait Crisis, 1990-1991
- Jammu and Kashmir (India)--Politics and government
- Middle East--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Israel--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- United Nations--Indonesia
- Yemen--Politics and Government
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Panama--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].