November 14, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Tuesday, 14 November 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 14 November 1989 describes the latest developments in East Germany, the Soviet Union, El Salvador, Palestine, Israel, France, Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Panama and Brazil.
Associated People & Organizations
- Law--Soviet Union
- European Economic Community
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Palestine Liberation Organization
- Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front
- France--Foreign relations--Germany (West)
- Bulgaria--Politics and government
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- Brazil--Politics and government
- France--Foreign relations
- Israel--Foreign relations
- Political parties--Germany (East)
- Germany (East)--Emigration and immigration
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Panama--Politics and government
- El Salvador--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].