October 24, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Tuesday, 24 October 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 24 October 1989 describes the latest developments in the Soviet Union, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, and Colombia.
Associated People & Organizations
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--United States
- Soviet Union--Military policy
- China--Economic policy
- China--Economic conditions
- China--Economic policy--1976-2000
- Pakistan--Politics and government
- Europe, Eastern--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Lebanon--Foreign relations--Saudi Arabia
- Iran--Foreign relations--Lebanon
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258745. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date