March 27, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Tuesday, 27 March 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 27 March 1990 describes the latest developments in the Soviet Union, Colombia, Kuwait, OPEC, Afghanistan, Cuba, Guatemala and El Salvador.
Associated People & Organizations
- El Salvador--Foreign relations--Latin America
- Afghanistan--Social conditions
- Petroleum industry and trade
- Afghanistan--Armed Forces
- Afghanistan--Politics and government
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Military assistance, Soviet
- Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front
- Cuba--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Cuba--Foreign relations--United States
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- Lithuania--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Petroleum industry and trade--Middle East
- Lithuania--Politics and government
- Lithuania--Politics and government--1945-1991
- El Salvador--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].