July 3, 1991
National Intelligence Daily for Wednesday, 3 July 1991
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 3 July 1991 describes the latest developments in Yugoslavia, the Soviet Union, Iraq, Israel, Peru, China, and Cuba.
- Soviet Union--Economic policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign policy
- Economic assistance, Soviet
- Soviet Union--Military policy
- Nuclear weapons--Iraq
- United Nations--China
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--China
- China--Politics and government--1976-2002
- Cuba--Foreign economic relations--Soviet Union
- Croatia--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Israel--Foreign relations--Lebanon
- Soviet Union--Politics and government
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258796. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date