August 9, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Wednesday, 9 August 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 9 August 1989 describes the latest developments in Iran, Lebanon, the Soviet Union, Afghanistan, Poland, Suriname, South Korea, and East Germany.
Associated People & Organizations
- Germany (East)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Iran--Politics and government
- Poland--Politics and government
- Korea (South)--Economic conditions
- Korea (South)--Foreign economic relations
- Afghanistan--Foreign relations--Iran
- Iran--Foreign relations--United States
- Political parties--Germany (East)
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Iran--Foreign relations--Lebanon
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000258727. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date