August 6, 1953
Proposed Joint Statement by President Rhee and Secretary Dulles
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
In this proposed joint statement, President Rhee and Secretary Dulles discuss the terms for the joint security pact between the ROK and the US.
- Communist parties--Asia
- Korean War, 1950-1953
- United Nations. Charter
- China--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- Korean War, 1950-1953--Soviet Union
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- China--Foreign economic relations--Korea (North)
- United Nations--Korea
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations
- Korean War, 1950-1953--China
- Korea (South)--Armed Forces
- National security--East Asia
- Democracy--Korea (South)
- Internal security--Korea (South)
- Security, International--Asia
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].